Wanted: Creative Artworker
We are now seeking a Creative Artworker to join Tassell Design.
As a Creative Artworker you'll need to blend strong design skills, with an impeccable eye for detail and technical Mac skills to ensure that all design is artworked to the highest standards. It therefore goes without saying that you'll have exemplary skills with all the key Adobe products.
You will be working closely with the wider design team, you will use your creative eye to take their concepts/visuals and apply them to multiple elements and see them through to final sign off and into print/production.
In addition to print based artwork you will be assisting the team in:
- Creating email campaigns through Campaign Monitor/Mailchimp
- Assisting populating pages on websites with high quality images, logos, banners, text etc
- Proven experience of developing first class digital and print artwork and visuals
- Confident in their own ideas and be a strong team player, prepared to work both proactively and in a reactive and flexible way
- Process driven, well organised, with the ability to see the bigger picture of agency delivery
- Display meticulous attention to detail
- Expert knowledge across Adobe Creative Suite especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Retouching Experience
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Keep up to speed with industry innovations and trends
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS and how this impacts final creative output
- Interest in motion graphic production through Adobe Creative Suite (AE & PP) a distinct advantage
It's imperative that you have a recent portfolio of work and are able to justify your work, the role you played in campaigns and bring a piece of work to life with a clear explanation of the brief.
Tell us why you think we should be talking to you...
(Samples or links to recent work should be included)